Our Site is designed for users from, and are controlled and operated by us from, the United States. Our Site is not currently available outside the United States. By accessing this Site, you represent that you reside in the United States.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and log files.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site or contacting us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; recognize you when you return to our Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect:
- To present our Site and its contents to you, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties, including contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including those who help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt- out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.” Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising, please visit the NAI’s website (www.networkadvertising.org). You can also opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. As noted above, you can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
When you submit your contact information through the Site, we will maintain your contact information for our records for 5 years since last activity, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1900 Crosspoint Avenue
Houston, TX 77054
Last revised: September 23, 2020